Los Picklés

Los Picklés
Dolla' dolla' bill y'all.

17 April 2009

No Time Like The Present

I have just decided that that would be an excellent name for an album, therefore, that will be the name of the Pickle Farmer's second album. Now critics may be on my case saying things like, "why don't you write some music instead of album names" and "how can you have a name for your second album when you haven't even made the first one?" I will answer that these are all valid questions. Now some of you may be saying that that in no way answers the question. I will ignore you. The truth is that there is an above-zero chance that the pickle farmers will produce some excellent music this summer. Obviously enough, there is a greater-than-zero chance that that music we produce will be excellent. I hope our readers at home have their statistics books handy, and have calculate that that gives us an excellent chance to be producing quality music, something we are renown for and take great pride in.

To all the Pickle Farmers fans out there I have but two words for you:

Endure... longer.

Prison Dave out.

No comments: